So many times, men and women have a had tough time trying to figure out who their soulmate is or if they will ever find one. SOME DO, SOME DON’T. Quite sad, but it is not enough reason not to live your life. You know you have found your soulmate when they come into your life and everything changes for the better.
When you do find your soulmate, you will feel one hundred percent certainty that you want to be with them and that it’s going to last forever. When you are in their embrace you honestly feel like you could stay there forever. One look at their face and any sadness you might have felt that day is wiped away instantly. You could kiss them a million times a day and still want more. They have a scent you cannot get enough of. It’s the scent of home and it smells so sweet. You can feel an almost electric connection through their hands when they interlace with yours.
Your soulmate will make you feel loved the way you have always felt you deserved to be loved. Their love will be exactly as deep as yours. It will be real, unconditional, balanced. You will finally sincerely understand that true love really does exist.
They might not be what you expected or what you thought you were looking for but they will be everything you never knew you needed. They will far surpass your vision of a perfect partner.
They will have as adventurous of a spirit as you do. They will be ready and willing to take on life with you. They’ll be down to do anything if it means seeing you smile. If you’re lucky, they’ll even do something crazy like quit their job to travel the country with you for an indefinite period of time.
Your soulmate will be exactly like you in so many ways. They’ll share those weird quirks you never thought you would share with someone. You will share the same ideas about what’s important in life. At the same time, you will be different from each other in a way that will bring balance to your lives. You’ll build each other up. They will love and embrace all the things that make you insecure. They’ll always know how to make you laugh.
You’ll feel more comfortable with this person than any person you’ve ever met. You can be one hundred percent your authentic self with this person. Your wall will come down easily. They’ll make sure of that. They will see and unconditionally love the real you. They won’t care about your social media persona or any image that’s been built. You won’t need to hide anything from this person. This will feel better than you can imagine.
Your soulmate will always put you first, even when it doesn’t benefit them. They’ll trade beers with you if you don’t like the one you ordered. When you decide on the same meal at a restaurant and they have a weird thing about not ordering the same food as anyone else at the table, they’ll let you get it. They’ll share their fries when you’ve finished your own in record time.
They will know you so well. They can tell exactly how you’re feeling just by looking at you, and not just because you have a wildly expressive face. They can always order for you if you’re going to be late. They’ll remember the things you say and the things you like because they genuinely care.
When you’re passed out early because you can’t hang, you’ll always wake up to a glass of water next to you. When they go into the store, they don’t have to ask what you want and they’ll come back out
Signs showing You may have found Your Soulmate
- You’ve split up — often unpredictably and unexpectedly. Soulmates rarely experience “happily ever after” right away, despite what media and culture tell us. Often the meeting is too intense to absorb immediately, and you have to separate for a while. You find your way back though.
- They’ve changed you for the better. The people who we are affected by the most are the ones who have changed us just by their presence in our lives overhauling everything we thought we knew and wanted. It’s not a bad thing, this is supposed to happen, usually.
- You recognize a family member in them. This sounds strange, but in my best friends and romantic partners, I can always tell they’re going to be someone to me upon first meeting because they instantly remind me of my mom or dad or sibling — not in a creepy way, in a passing, “oh, that’s funny…” kind of way.
- You may not have “just known” they were the ones the moment you saw them, but in retrospect, you realize you did. There’s a lot of overwhelming pressure to be absolutely certain that someone is meant for you forever and ever and ever so much so that while you’re still getting to know them, and maybe can’t even decipher that much, you end up misjudging because you think you need a verdict. All in all though, you look back and realize yeah — they’re it.
- Your worst self has come out with them, and to only them. The truest soulmates are a direct reflection of you — so they inevitably show you everything that is unhealed.
- You recognize each other almost as though you’ve known each other before. Because you most likely have.
- Uncanny connections between major dates (such as your births, your meeting, etc.) You were born exactly 9 months apart, you met on your brother’s birthday… there tends to be some weird synchronicity surrounding dates upon your meeting a soulmate.
- You’ve had weird, cryptic dreams about each other prior to the meeting, even if you couldn’t identify an exact face or person.
- Or at least you’ve had an inner, gut knowing that they were coming. From a young age you were only really concerned with finding that “one person for you.” You weren’t interested in dating around like your peers, you just wanted to find that one and call it a day.
- You met while you were young, and reunited when you were older either in actual years or just spiritual and mental maturity.
- You recognize something when you look in their eyes and it’s basically undefinable but you don’t see it in anybody else.
- You feel what they feel, even if you aren’t naturally empathetic. You know when something’s not right, physically or otherwise. You can sense what they’re thinking and feeling without them even indicating anything to you.
- It’s more than just a feeling. Meeting them made you realize that romantic love — especially between soulmates — is so much more than just a fleeting, physical feeling. It’s really more of an inner, gut knowing that permeates your whole relationship, even when (and maybe especially when) you’re apart.
- You have intense chemistry unlike you’ve ever experienced. You’re more compelled by them than anything else, and you never went through the phases of being interested in each other, going out, etc. you just kind of were together, as though you had never been apart.
- They’re your “home.” You realize that “home” is the person or place you always want to return to, and they’re it for you.
- Despite everything, you realize that it could be no other way — the choice has already been made. You may love other people in life. You could theoretically spend your life happily with a thousand other people, but you know you’re not supposed to. In this sense, it’s never a matter of forcing the relationship to work, but just letting it unfold as you know, even without physical evidence, it’s supposed to.
Having successful relationships has no particular rule because what works for one person may not work for another. In all the aim is to keep the faith, do all you can, keep love and Hope alive and leave your life for YOU. I wish you all the best.